pine and orange christmas candle
introducing our christmas candle. if you are looking for the perfect christmas candle this festive season, this is the candle for you! these candles also make the perfect gifts for your loved ones. the perfect blend of pine, balsam fir, juniper berry and cedar with soft notes of allspice and orange peel create this piney, brisk fresh and woodsy scent, for the perfect Christmas scent.
pet friendly formula
- vegan soy wax blend
- hand poured in small batches in wellington, nz
- 300g = around 45 hours burn time
- wooden wick
- Note - If you have purchased a candle from us before, this is a new jar slightly smaller jar size.
safety and care:
- we advise that before every burn (and including the very first burn) to always trim your wick.
- the first time you burn your candle it is important to allow the candle to reach a full melt pool (this is when the wax has been heated long enough to reach the edge of the container) - this will ensure your wax will always set flat.
- burn your candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- ensure you burn your candle on a stable and heat resistant surface.
- to put out your candle, use a snuffer of blow it out gently. do not use liquid or the lid to extinguish your candle.
- extinguish and discard your candle when there is 10mm of wax or less remaining. we do not advise to continue burning your candle below this level.
- do not leave your candle burning unattended. keep away from anything flammable, pets and children.
- do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.
By far our favourite Xmas scented candle! 😍
This is without a doubt the nicest candle I own! As a candle collector, that’s a massive claim. Heavy and amazing quality, very sturdy wick, HEAVENLY smell - what more can you ask for in a candle?
Christmas joy in a candle, pine and orange is the BEST combination, can’t describe how much I love the smell. The scent fills the whole house so quickly, completely obsessed. Guess it’s time to go and get the vanilla one now 😆 Thank you Daisy Chains 💕