christmas candle - gingerbread
gingerbread: a signature scent that combines the spices of nutmeg, clove, ginger and cinnamon.
- vegan soy wax blend
- hand poured in small batches in brisbane, australia (dispatch time can be up to 2 weeks)
- 215gm = around 30 hours burn time
- wooden wick
safety and care
- we advise that before every burn (and including the very first burn) to always trim your wick.
- the first time you burn your candle it is important to allow the candle to reach a full melt pool (this is when the wax has been heated long enough to reach the edge of the container) - this will ensure your wax will always set flat.
- burn your candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- ensure you burn your candle on a stable and heat resistant surface.
- to put out your candle, use a snuffer of blow it out gently. do not use liquid or the lid to extinguish your candle.
- extinguish and discard your candle when there is 10mm of wax or less remaining. we do not advise to continue burning your candle below this level.
- do not leave your candle burning unattended. keep away from anything flammable, pets and children.
- do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.