healing balm 4 animals
- Is your animal suffering from itchy and dry skin?
- Have cracked paws, open wounds or cuts that are just not healing?
- Is covered in red spots, inflamed skin, and is constantly chewing and licking?
- Are you fed up with spending time and effort on creams and lotions that are just not working and not giving your dog the relive that it needs?
Calendula and St. John’s Wort oil are great for soothing the skin, essential oils like lavender, geranium, and chamomile are well known for wound care.
But the most important ingredient is NZ Manuka Honey +20UMF, which is the highest and purest grade possible! Manuka Honey has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties and the combination of all ingredients in my balm will improve your dogs’ skin straight away.
- suitable for animals and humans
- 50g size could last around 70-100 uses, depending on the size of the affected area.
Ingredients: coconut oil, st john's infused flaxseed oil, calendula oil, beeswax, anhydrous lanolin, umf 20+ nz manuka honey, emulsifier, true lavender, myrrh, geranium, roman chamomile, vitamin e.