vanilla caramel candle
DAISY CHAINS HOME! introducing our pet friendly candle. if you are looking for a vanilla candle to fill the room (with a subtle hint of lavender), then this is the one.
sneaky tip - once your candle is all finished, you can reuse the jar by gently washing out the remaining wax with warm soapy water... now you can use this jar as a treat jar for your pup!
pet friendly formula
- vegan soy wax blend
- hand poured in small batches in wellington, nz
- 400g = around 60 hours burn time
- wooden wick
safety and care:
- we advise that before every burn (and including the very first burn) to always trim your wick.
- the first time you burn your candle it is important to allow the candle to reach a full melt pool (this is when the wax has been heated long enough to reach the edge of the container) - this will ensure your wax will always set flat.
- burn your candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- ensure you burn your candle on a stable and heat resistant surface.
- to put out your candle, use a snuffer of blow it out gently. do not use liquid or the lid to extinguish your candle.
- extinguish and discard your candle when there is 10mm of wax or less remaining. we do not advise to continue burning your candle below this level.
- do not leave your candle burning unattended. keep away from anything flammable, pets and children.
- do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.